Shall we start a new tradition around here? Well, maybe. I'm noncommittal on stuff like this, but I wanted to at least share a few things I've seen around the web lately that have caught my eye! Maybe you will find something you love...
1. I was so pumped when I read Centsational Girl's post on thrifting and junking today. Lots of people tell me they never have any luck when going 'junkin' or that they don't know what to look for, etc. You definitely have to have an eye for potential when it comes to thrifting... after all, your main goal is to turn someone's trash into your treasure, right? I thought her post was great and I would say the same things about how I go thrifting. I may do my own post like this one day. But first I need a junkin trip. Takers? Takers?
2. Whitney at Elm Street Life posted this tutorial for clay rose earrings that would be such a fun craft for a girls' night! It'd be fun to make them for some other moms or teachers or for a special cause.
3. Ikea is calling my name. Thankfully I only have to wait another month. My high school girls and I are going on a weekend trip to Blue Ridge in March and I WILL be making a pit stop in Atlanta. I'm already making my list so I am sorry if I have overloaded your Pinterest page; that is the easiest way for me to keep track of what I want/need from the greatest place on earth.
4. The kids and I made these oatmeal cookies today and they were absolutely hands-down the best recipe I've tried. They don't call for chocolate chips or raisins (and are pretty sweet on their own) but you could definitely add them.
5. Have yall seen this craft nook on Fancy Frugal Life? I'm way jealous.