I've been thinking seriously about what I would like to accomplish this year and this is what I have come up with so far... there may be more to come.
1. Save more money. Give more too.
2. Enjoy (to the fullest!) my last 5 months of being a mom-of-one-child. And make time with Mary Ella extra special!
3. Sell our house and move closer to Birmingham.
4. Try to make more extra cash by sewing, painting, and selling things we don't need.
5. Put together a newborn's nursery and save as much as possible in doing so; as in, look on Craigslist, at consignment sales, and places like Target/WalMart instead of fancy boutiques for things I need. (Poor second child... they always get second best, don't they? Nah... I call it, "Live n learn.")
6. Read more.
7. Be more intentional... in everything... relationships, my job, serving, encouraging.
8. Do something fun for my anniversary... as in go somewhere overnight instead of just out to eat and to a movie.
9. Breast feed my new baby for at least 9 months. (This will carry me into 2011 but that's ok.) I would love to do it for a year but just trying to be realistic and set attainable goals.
10. Save up enough cash to buy a new breast pump before baby gets here. Fingers are crossed.