7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Teach my daughter about the indescribable, amazing, abundant love of Christ and see her accept Him as her Lord...I'm pretty sure I could die happy after that.
2. Walk/run/exercise every day for a month straight
3. Travel with my family (I have a list of places)
4. Make a real difference in the life of a complete stranger
5. Teach Mary Ella how to play piano
6. Read the Bible from cover to cover
7. Read all the books on the Top 100 Books Ever Written list
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Play piano upside down
2. Sing The Star Spangled Banner with my mouth closed
3. Paint canvases
4. Drink a gallon of sweet tea in a couple of hours
6. Function on 3 hours of sleep
7. Do 6 loads of laundry in a day, all while taking care of a newborn and a 50-lb dog
7 Things I Can Not Do...
2. Eat a tomato
3. Watch scary movies.
4. Go one moment without thinking about my daughter
5. French braid
6. Go to bed at a decent hour
7. Say "no" to stray dogs
7 Things That Attracted Me To My Hubby...
1. He is hardworking.
2. He is a spiritual leader to me and my baby
3. He constantly puts his family first (2nd only to the Lord)
4. He is IN LOVE with his baby girl
5. He is a big family guy, raised in a wonderful Christ-loving home
6. He always lets me know he appreciates things I do. He's very encouraging.
7. He is a talker. He can talk to anyone/anything.
8. He puts up with Robin.
7 Things I Say Most Often
2. "Lordy mercy"
4. "Hey sweet baaaabyyy"
5. "Sit" - to the dog
6. "Ham or turkey?"
7. "Lord, it's me again . . . ."
7 Celebrity Crushes
**** I only have one right now. And who can blame me? ****
1. MARK SANCHEZ (QB for USC. He's like a mixture of Aladdin and Benjamin Bratt.)
I tag AJ, Katie, Amy B, and whoever else wants to participate. Consider yourselves tagged.